How To Deco Pac.......

Decorating By purplebutterfly1234 Updated 14 Oct 2008 , 10:49pm by dmhart

purplebutterfly1234 Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 5:37pm
post #1 of 4

I would like to hear from those of you who order through Deco Pac.....

How do you get a Federal Tax ID NO. ???

When I called Deco Pac, they said if I was a licensed bakery, (which I am) and they said I could order from them, but requested my Federal Tax ID NO.

They didn't have a clue as to how I could get one.

Could somebody please inform me?!?! icon_confused.gif

3 replies
PinkZiab Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 6:35pm
post #2 of 4

I'm not sure how you could be running a licensed business WITHOUT a TIN... you might want to look into that.,,id=96696,00.html

purplebutterfly1234 Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 7:38pm
post #3 of 4

I have a State Sales Tax Permit Number.....

She thought that these (meaning Federal & State) were 2 totally seperate things. ? icon_confused.gif

Can anyone fill me in?

dmhart Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 10:49pm
post #4 of 4

If you are doing business in your name, you have a business name but your business sales will be filled under your ss#, DBA. You are "doing business as", you will use your SS# as your Federal Id number. I have an account with deco pac I provided my State Sales Tax number and my SS# for the account. You can go online an apply for an account that is what I did.

Quote by @%username% on %date%