Selling Your Product Nationally

Business By southaustingirl Updated 14 Oct 2008 , 7:32pm by southaustingirl

southaustingirl Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 6:42am
post #1 of 4

I'll try again to post my question....ugh!

Does anyone sell their product nationally, either via internet, mail, phone or fax? If so, what type of permitting/license is required.

For example, let's say someone in another state comes across your website and wants to order a cookie bouquet....and you ship their order to them.

Is there somekind of US permit for this? If so, how do you get it?

3 replies
all4cake Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 6:56am
post #2 of 4

I'm thinking(I could be wrong though) that the fda, inspects your production, packaging and shipping methods and also wants to view your labeling as well before giving the go-ahead...but that would come after passing your state/county...other inspections.

all4cake Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 6:59am
post #3 of 4
southaustingirl Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 7:32pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the links..........I'll do some research

Quote by @%username% on %date%