Photos Uploading Slow Today?

Decorating By Homemade-Goodies Updated 13 Oct 2008 , 11:27pm by Jocmom

Homemade-Goodies Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 3:42pm
post #1 of 10

I uploaded my last week's worth of projects in the Gallery about 2-3 hours ago, and still not in My Photos or the front page. Mondays are always busy, but is anyone else experiencing this delay??

Just wunnerin'!

9 replies
uschi1 Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 3:55pm
post #2 of 10

Same here. I uploaded a photo early this morning and it's still not there.

iramirez94 Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 4:01pm
post #3 of 10

Same problem ..
I uploaded my pics early this morning. I thought I did it wrong so I did it again. When I tried it again, it said it was a double picture. So i saved it with a different name and loaded it again.

I loaded three pics and only one showed up.

pianocat Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 4:08pm
post #4 of 10

I got an error message that said no photo was uploaded. It is there because I also emailed it to someone else. Thought it was just me.

SweetDreamsAT Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 4:17pm
post #5 of 10

Same thing here. Though, I have gotten emails alerting me that there were comments on my photos, and I can click on the link and see my photo with the comments. But when I look for the photos in "My photos" or in the galleries, I can't see them... Things have seemed a bit glitchy overall lately. They are probably working out some bugs??

Homemade-Goodies Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 4:21pm
post #6 of 10

Whew, ok...I may be paranoid, but there is also a problem with the system! lol

TracyLH Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 4:32pm
post #7 of 10

I have loaded photos over the last few days and they took a l..o..n..g time to show up (in one case it was 24 hours later). I got comments, but no pics to be seen in the gallery or in "My Photos". Very odd, but they did eventually show up!

mommicakes Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 8:18pm
post #8 of 10

Everything here is slow today, especially the pictures. I keep getting timed out messages. I tried to comment on pages in the galleries and got frustrated only being able to do a couple at a time. I won't get too discouraged though. icon_smile.gif

sami_gail Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 8:44pm
post #9 of 10

so i've tried a couple times to upload pics of mine and they NEVER upload. i'm always given an error message. i would like to share some of my work. am i doing something wrong? has this happened to anyone else? and how do i fix this?

Jocmom Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 11:27pm
post #10 of 10

I downloaded my sugar beer bottle cake picture yesterday, and it didn't show up in my gallery. This morning I could see it in my gallery, but couldn't open it to read comments. I ended up deleting it and reposting it. No problems today. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%