Photos Uploading Slow Today?

Decorating By Homemade-Goodies Updated 13 Oct 2008 , 11:27pm by Jocmom

Homemade-Goodies  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Homemade-Goodies Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 3:42pm
post #1 of 10

I uploaded my last week's worth of projects in the Gallery about 2-3 hours ago, and still not in My Photos or the front page. Mondays are always busy, but is anyone else experiencing this delay??

Just wunnerin'!

9 replies
 uschi1  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
uschi1 Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 3:55pm
post #2 of 10

Same here. I uploaded a photo early this morning and it's still not there.

iramirez94  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iramirez94 Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 4:01pm
post #3 of 10

Same problem ..
I uploaded my pics early this morning. I thought I did it wrong so I did it again. When I tried it again, it said it was a double picture. So i saved it with a different name and loaded it again.

I loaded three pics and only one showed up.

pianocat  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pianocat Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 4:08pm
post #4 of 10

I got an error message that said no photo was uploaded. It is there because I also emailed it to someone else. Thought it was just me.

SweetDreamsAT  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDreamsAT Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 4:17pm
post #5 of 10

Same thing here. Though, I have gotten emails alerting me that there were comments on my photos, and I can click on the link and see my photo with the comments. But when I look for the photos in "My photos" or in the galleries, I can't see them... Things have seemed a bit glitchy overall lately. They are probably working out some bugs??

Homemade-Goodies  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Homemade-Goodies Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 4:21pm
post #6 of 10

Whew, ok...I may be paranoid, but there is also a problem with the system! lol

TracyLH  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 4:32pm
post #7 of 10

I have loaded photos over the last few days and they took a l..o..n..g time to show up (in one case it was 24 hours later). I got comments, but no pics to be seen in the gallery or in "My Photos". Very odd, but they did eventually show up!

mommicakes  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 8:18pm
post #8 of 10

Everything here is slow today, especially the pictures. I keep getting timed out messages. I tried to comment on pages in the galleries and got frustrated only being able to do a couple at a time. I won't get too discouraged though. icon_smile.gif

sami_gail  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sami_gail Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 8:44pm
post #9 of 10

so i've tried a couple times to upload pics of mine and they NEVER upload. i'm always given an error message. i would like to share some of my work. am i doing something wrong? has this happened to anyone else? and how do i fix this?

Jocmom  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jocmom Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 11:27pm
post #10 of 10

I downloaded my sugar beer bottle cake picture yesterday, and it didn't show up in my gallery. This morning I could see it in my gallery, but couldn't open it to read comments. I ended up deleting it and reposting it. No problems today. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%