Santa Help Please!!!

Decorating By YAYI95 Updated 16 Oct 2008 , 1:41am by fiddlesticks

YAYI95 Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 11:05pm
post #1 of 6

I hope someone can help me...Awhile ago there was a post where homemade christmas gifts were shared....Someone had use a disposable decorating bag and filled it with marshmellows and cocoa and made it into a santa clause, however for the life of me I cannot find the post...If anyone knows what I am talking about could you please help me out?I want to make them for the holidays and cannot remember eveything that was used...
TIA,
Yayi

5 replies
JanH Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 6:50am
post #2 of 6
JanH Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 4:50am
post #3 of 6

Guess this wasn't the homemade gifts thread you were looking for.

auntginn Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 6:55am
post #4 of 6

I don't know about the thread but what your looking for is the piping bag filled with red hot candies or hot chocolate mix and maybe creamer and marshmellows. Its layered so you can create the face of Santa Claus or his reindeer.

At Easter time its filled with orange jelly beans to create a carrot.

HTH

YAYI95 Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 1:19am
post #5 of 6

JanH, i finally found the thread...it was the disposable bag thread and they are coco cones....Thanks again for you help...I did not know about the thread you sent me, and it has a few recipes I think im going to try on my family....Thanks again..

fiddlesticks Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 1:41am
post #6 of 6

YAYI95.. I have a picture I can send you of some I made if you pm, me or post your email.
I did have them in my photos but CC has been removing items from everyones photos that dont belong on this site.( not cake etc!) But I have emailed a picture to several members if that might help?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%