I Loaded Photos, Got Comments, But Don't See Them In Gallery

Decorating By TracyLH Updated 11 Oct 2008 , 1:46pm by TracyLH

TracyLH Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 12:42pm
post #1 of 3

Hi! I loaded summer themed cookie photos (bathing suits, suntan lotion, sharks, starfish) this morning, but when I log on, they don't appear in the cookie gallery or under "My Photos". I have recieved comments as I got e-mails saying that someone left a response to them. Why can't I see them? Did they load temporarily and then delete? I have logged on and off and no photos. Can someone help me? I am a bit confused as what happened and why someone else saw them, but I can't. Thanks!

2 replies
jo_ann Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 1:21pm
post #2 of 3

Try going to latest uploads and try finding them that way. There seems to be another glitch in the system.

Nevermind, I looked there and I didn't see them. Sorry. Did you try to click on the link in your email? Maybe you can find them that way.

TracyLH Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 1:46pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks for getting back to me! I still don't see them at all in the gallery or in 'My Photos'. I did click on my profile and one shows up at the bottom right. I can click on that and do "previous' to see them. This biggest issue is that they don't show in the gallery, so my friends who were waiting to see them, don't even know they are there. If you have any other thoughts, please tell me. If there is a glitch, I don't think I should reload them and cause more issues.

Quote by @%username% on %date%