Quick Design Advice

Decorating By Debsigler Updated 15 Oct 2008 , 1:55am by topaz176

Debsigler Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 6:12pm
post #1 of 8

Hi, All:

What color/flavor cake would you use for a swanky, adult woman's birthday cake? Outside is modern, chocolate fondant with blue embellishments. Let's take a poll icon_lol.gif

Thanks for your 2 cents!
Deb

7 replies
PinkZiab Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 6:23pm
post #2 of 8

When someone asks me "what flavor?" my answer is ALWAYS chocolate! lol

kimberlina25 Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 4:42am
post #3 of 8

i say red velvet because it is a flavor most people have not had, and in my opinion, someone who wants a swanky party would want to serve something others have not had before...does that make sense? icon_confused.gif

Ariginal Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 5:01am
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlina25

i say red velvet because it is a flavor most people have not had, and in my opinion, someone who wants a swanky party would want to serve something others have not had before...does that make sense? icon_confused.gif

Have to say i agree partly coz I'm one of those people that hasnt tried it hehe and it sounds so delish and devine but coz of that i havent even made it so i would have gone with chocolate or mudcake with a yummy cream filling of whatever flavour you desire...

klangl Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 5:26am
post #5 of 8

I have to add another one in the mix, how about French Vanilla? I just love it! and it goes with everything!

cylstrial Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 1:42am
post #6 of 8

I can't figure out how to vote..maybe it's already over...but I say chocolate for sure! Nothing tastes better to women than chocolate!!

Pastry-Panda Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 1:54am
post #7 of 8

I'd have to go with chocolate! No flavor is more exciting than a deep dark delicious chocolate!!

topaz176 Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 1:55am
post #8 of 8

Me too, me too
Definetly CHOCOLATE

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%