Missing Photos?

Baking By yankeegal Updated 11 Oct 2008 , 3:08pm by chovest

yankeegal Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 5:51pm
post #1 of 13

I posted some halloween and football cookies this morning and they are not in my photos or in the gallery. Anyone else having issues?

12 replies
jen1977 Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 5:59pm
post #2 of 13

I can see your cookies when I click on your gallery! I think they've been updating servers the last few days.

kimsmom Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 6:00pm
post #3 of 13

I see them, and they are fantastic as always.
Must have been a glitch while they are working on the site.

yankeegal Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 6:06pm
post #4 of 13

Thanks...I still can't see them either in my photos or in the regular cookie gallery. Must be a glitch.

funbun Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 6:14pm
post #5 of 13

I have had some issues this week to icon_sad.gif I think that they are changing some things in the galleries and it must be a hiccup!
Your cookies are stunning as always! icon_biggrin.gif

jibbies Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 6:18pm
post #6 of 13

I'm having problems also. I posted a baby shower cake and can't find it. I also tried to look at 2 articles, one about making cake balls and the one about christmas tree ornament cupcakes and it come up and says some dumb thing like table cake nuke doesn't exist !! icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

heychele Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 8:23pm
post #7 of 13

Glad it's just not me! I was starting to scare myself.lol

Honeydukes Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 8:40pm
post #8 of 13
Originally Posted by yankeegal

Thanks...I still can't see them either in my photos or in the regular cookie gallery. Must be a glitch.

Just looked and can see them just fine. Very cute, too.

Response to your comment in the gallery:
(It's a d*mn shame the Pinstripes are out of it. I personally think A-Rod is a jinx. Ever since the fight with Varitek, things have gone bad. Have you noticed when he's at bat in a clutch situation he does what I'm calling the "Lamaze AB." He starts doing that weird breathing thing; hee-hee-hooo -- hee-hee-hooo -- hee-hee-hooo. I keep waiting for the umpire to yell "Push!!!")

yankeegal Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 9:41pm
post #9 of 13

I just checked again and I can see them fine...

That is too funny about Arod and his breathing. I think it is a karma thing too. He doesn't seem as if he treats people too nicely. And the thing with Varitek-it is the one thing I like that he has done. icon_wink.gif (JMHO) I live in the heart of Red Sox Nation and I have to hear it all of the time. I do love Tim Wakefield though. He continually shows up at Children's Hospital unannounced for visits(friend works there) with the kids-he is one of the good guys.

TracyLH Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:20pm
post #10 of 13

I (finally!) loaded some summer themed photos this morning and they did not show up in the gallery or in "My Photos". I did get e-mail notice that someone left a comment, but there aren't any photos that I can see. icon_sad.gif

chovest Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:48pm
post #11 of 13

I uploaded my tractor cookies yesterday, and I couldn't see them in my gallery or in recent uploads, but I did get comments so I knew they were somewhere. Now today I can see them in my gallery. I'm sure they are all here, they will magically appear soon. icon_wink.gif

TracyLH Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:59pm
post #12 of 13

Thanks for telling me about that Chovest! That gives me piece of mind that I didn't make a mistake in loading. By the way, I really loved the tractors!

chovest Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 3:08pm
post #13 of 13

Thank you! icon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%