Missing Photos?

Baking By yankeegal Updated 11 Oct 2008 , 3:08pm by chovest

yankeegal  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 5:51pm
post #1 of 13

I posted some halloween and football cookies this morning and they are not in my photos or in the gallery. Anyone else having issues?

12 replies
 jen1977  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 5:59pm
post #2 of 13

I can see your cookies when I click on your gallery! I think they've been updating servers the last few days.

kimsmom  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimsmom Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 6:00pm
post #3 of 13

I see them, and they are fantastic as always.
Must have been a glitch while they are working on the site.

yankeegal Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 6:06pm
post #4 of 13

Thanks...I still can't see them either in my photos or in the regular cookie gallery. Must be a glitch.

funbun  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funbun Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 6:14pm
post #5 of 13

I have had some issues this week to icon_sad.gif I think that they are changing some things in the galleries and it must be a hiccup!
Your cookies are stunning as always! icon_biggrin.gif

jibbies  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jibbies Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 6:18pm
post #6 of 13

I'm having problems also. I posted a baby shower cake and can't find it. I also tried to look at 2 articles, one about making cake balls and the one about christmas tree ornament cupcakes and it come up and says some dumb thing like table cake nuke doesn't exist !! icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

Jibbies

heychele  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heychele Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 8:23pm
post #7 of 13

Glad it's just not me! I was starting to scare myself.lol

Honeydukes  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 8:40pm
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegal

Thanks...I still can't see them either in my photos or in the regular cookie gallery. Must be a glitch.

Just looked and can see them just fine. Very cute, too.

Response to your comment in the gallery:
(It's a d*mn shame the Pinstripes are out of it. I personally think A-Rod is a jinx. Ever since the fight with Varitek, things have gone bad. Have you noticed when he's at bat in a clutch situation he does what I'm calling the "Lamaze AB." He starts doing that weird breathing thing; hee-hee-hooo -- hee-hee-hooo -- hee-hee-hooo. I keep waiting for the umpire to yell "Push!!!")

yankeegal Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 9:41pm
post #9 of 13

I just checked again and I can see them fine...

Honeydukes,
That is too funny about Arod and his breathing. I think it is a karma thing too. He doesn't seem as if he treats people too nicely. And the thing with Varitek-it is the one thing I like that he has done. icon_wink.gif (JMHO) I live in the heart of Red Sox Nation and I have to hear it all of the time. I do love Tim Wakefield though. He continually shows up at Children's Hospital unannounced for visits(friend works there) with the kids-he is one of the good guys.

TracyLH  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:20pm
post #10 of 13

I (finally!) loaded some summer themed photos this morning and they did not show up in the gallery or in "My Photos". I did get e-mail notice that someone left a comment, but there aren't any photos that I can see. icon_sad.gif

chovest  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chovest Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:48pm
post #11 of 13

I uploaded my tractor cookies yesterday, and I couldn't see them in my gallery or in recent uploads, but I did get comments so I knew they were somewhere. Now today I can see them in my gallery. I'm sure they are all here, they will magically appear soon. icon_wink.gif

TracyLH  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:59pm
post #12 of 13

Thanks for telling me about that Chovest! That gives me piece of mind that I didn't make a mistake in loading. By the way, I really loved the tractors!

chovest  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chovest Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 3:08pm
post #13 of 13

Thank you! icon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%