Decorating By Pitchers_Bakery Updated 8 Oct 2008 , 1:41pm by staceyboots

Pitchers_Bakery Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 1:12pm
post #1 of 3

I have no idea where to get it or what it looks like, can someone please help? Maybe a photo of a package of it, or anything.... another name it might go by... i cant find it, and im so tired of looking.... please help me please....

2 replies
PinkZiab Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 1:37pm
post #2 of 3

that's where I get mine... you can get a 500 gram package for $17

staceyboots Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 1:41pm
post #3 of 3

CMC is also known as tylose powder

Quote by @%username% on %date%