I Love Brownies, Anyone Else?

Decorating By Karema Updated 27 Oct 2008 , 2:32pm by Karema

Karema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karema Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 4:26pm
post #31 of 34

Ok Michelle you just mentioned a cakey brownie? MY FAV... I cant find one I love or that has the right balance. So you're going to share right? I like Blondies also. I went to this bakery once and they had this brownie that was also like a blondie. I wanted that recipe so bad. It was like swirled together and had walnuts in it. It seemed to have like a bottom crust. I asked if they would share and they said it was a coorperate recipe and only the baker knew it. I was so sad icon_cry.gif

Karema Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 4:28pm
post #32 of 34

Ok Michelle you just mentioned a cakey brownie? MY FAV... I cant find one I love or that has the right balance. So you're going to share right? I like Blondies also. I went to this bakery once and they had this brownie that was also like a blondie. I wanted that recipe so bad. It was like swirled together and had walnuts in it. It seemed to have like a bottom crust. I asked if they would share and they said it was a coorperate recipe and only the baker knew it. I was so sad icon_cry.gif

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 14 Oct 2008 , 9:29pm
post #33 of 34

Okay, okay, okay....LOL! Looks like there were some glitches while they updated CC today. icon_smile.gif

I don't like the taste of cocoa powder, would rather use melted chocolate chips. Here is a yummy one.

http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/detail.aspx?ID=28489

Karema Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 2:32pm
post #34 of 34

Is this thread over already? icon_cry.gif Well I tried making some brownies last week and they turned out just ok. I used bittersweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate and semi sweet chips. I just was not sweet enough for me and I used very good chocolate. Its weird but I preferred a box mix over that recipe. I will try again this weekend. I'll keep you all updated.

karema

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%