November Wilton Masters Course??

Decorating By kettlevalleygirl Updated 10 Oct 2008 , 12:47am by xstitcher

kettlevalleygirl Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 2:14am
post #1 of 4

I have signed up for the November 3rd, Masters course..Anybody else signed up??

3 replies
xstitcher Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 5:29am
post #2 of 4

I'd love to go and my DH has said no problem but....we are waiting until the baby is a year old. I don't know how he would survive taking care of 4 of them 6 and under all by himself icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

snowshoe1 Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 4:41pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstitcher

I'd love to go and my DH has said no problem but....we are waiting until the baby is a year old. I don't know how he would survive taking care of 4 of them 6 and under all by himself icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

icon_eek.gif I don't know how you survive taking care of them!! icon_eek.gif

Kettlevalleygirl - let us know what you think of the course when you return. I've always wanted to try this course but just haven't had the vacation time. Are you taking any of the weekend or evening courses also?

xstitcher Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 12:47am
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowshoe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstitcher

icon_eek.gif I don't know how you survive taking care of them!! icon_eek.gif

Kettlevalleygirl - let us know what you think of the course when you return. I've always wanted to try this course but just haven't had the vacation time. Are you taking any of the weekend or evening courses also?

It's not even one day at a time (more like one hour at a time icon_lol.gif ).

Definitely let us know what you think of the course Kettlevalleygirl!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%