Locate Wilton Bright Green, Purple And Orange Candy Melts???

Decorating By cocobean Updated 11 Oct 2008 , 2:34am by cylstrial

cocobean Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 12:15am
post #1 of 9

Would like to know if anyone has see Wilton bright green, bright purple or bright orange candy melts for halloween. What store were they in? I bought one of their pretzel Halloween candy moulds. It shows them made with those colors. Sooo cute! Anyone? I can't find them!

8 replies
Mattie1 Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 12:36am
post #2 of 9

I have found them at Michaels.

toleshed Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 12:38am
post #3 of 9

I also saw them at michaels last week

loriemoms Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 12:46am
post #4 of 9

Our AC Moore does a very frustrating thing...which I will never understand! They put all the Seasonal wilton stuff along the wall you come to after you checkout. So you don't see it until you have already checked out and are walking out the door! Maybe your store does the same thing? I have had to make a habit of going to the checkout area and looking at that wall if I want something seasonal..its never with the regular cake stuff!

Also, check out Walmart, the super walmarts now have lots of the candy melts and such!

andpotts Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 1:03am
post #5 of 9

I was at Jo-Anns yesterday and Michale's today and they both had all of the halloween colors. Good luck!

PattyT Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 1:03am
post #6 of 9

I found some at Michael's with all the Wilton Candy and Cake Decorating stuff. I had to ask at A.C. Moore and it was, indeed, in a very strange spot.

tannersmom Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 1:04am
post #7 of 9

I'm not sure if you want to order online or pick up the product from a store. Anyway, go to www.wineandcake.com ;I shop at this place all the time. They have just about anything that you can imagine for making candy or cake decorating. HTH

cocobean Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 3:30am
post #8 of 9

Thanks everyone! thumbs_up.gif

cylstrial Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:34am
post #9 of 9

Hmm.. I haven't seen them at my local Michael's or Jo-Ann's, but maybe they are doing the same thing; putting them in weird spots or something. Goodluck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%