Three Stooges Cake?

Decorating By pmaucher Updated 7 Oct 2008 , 7:38pm by SugarFrosted

pmaucher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pmaucher Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 6:07pm
post #1 of 4

I have a three stooges cake to do, and have no ideas. I dont know much about the three stooges, anyone have any ideas? icon_confused.gif

(nothing came back when I searched the three stooges either, which is the first time I never got a response on the search field).

Help,
Pam

3 replies
mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 6:17pm
post #2 of 4

Could you do fondant figures? They could be holding brooms or something and hitting each other on the head or poking eyes out. (you may not want to get that complex though. icon_smile.gif )
That is the only thing that comes to mind right now.
Jen...

becky27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becky27 Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 6:18pm
post #3 of 4

well i wish i could be more help...i know there was alot of pie throwing...bottle breaking on heads....funny faces....perhaps you can make a bar scene and have fondant figures of them??? gosh i feel like i can do better but i am drawing a blank.....what about a bucket of beer or wine bottles with each of their faces??? on the bottles??? if i think of anything else i will let you know....good luck...perhaps you can find out what the persons favorite "stooges" memorabilia is and make a replica of that.......hope this helps...or gets the idea juices flowing!!!!

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 7:38pm
post #4 of 4

I found a couple of images for you. One would be easy to do as a FBCT, in any color you prefer. The other, probably better as an edible image.
LL
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%