Freezing Nfsc

Decorating By Boofycakes Updated 6 Oct 2008 , 2:19pm by Boofycakes

Boofycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Boofycakes Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 9:41pm
post #1 of 7

I'm a big fan of the No Fail Sugar Cookies, but I was wondering if any of you have frozen them? I was planning on freezing them this weekend, and then icing them next weekend. But just out of curiosity, has anyone ever tried freezing them iced? I just use an icing (powder sugar, milk, corn syrup...).

Thanks!

-Boofycakes

6 replies
Boofycakes Posted 5 Oct 2008 , 1:34am
post #2 of 7

anyone?

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 5 Oct 2008 , 8:02pm
post #3 of 7

This is a BUMP because I was just going to post the same question in the cookie forum. Hopefully someone will see it now and answer soon icon_smile.gif

Boofycakes Posted 6 Oct 2008 , 1:33am
post #4 of 7

dkelly27, after i posted this i found a thread on NFSC and I asked my question there and they said that they had frozen these cookies with no problem. here is the link:

http://forum.CakeCentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=6118236#6118236

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 6 Oct 2008 , 3:22am
post #5 of 7

Oh thanks I also stumbled upon that thumbs_up.gif

mgigglin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgigglin Posted 6 Oct 2008 , 8:27am
post #6 of 7

HI!

I just had to let you know that I freeze my decorated NFSC all the time! I love doing it that way. I use Antonia74's RI and make sure it is completely dry then I layer them in wax paper in a freezer-safe tupperware container. Stick them in the freezer for at least up to 3 weeks, when you take them out to thaw just leave them inthe container for an afternoon on the counter. The condensation goes to the wax paper and they turn out great! Good luck!

Kim

Boofycakes Posted 6 Oct 2008 , 2:19pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%