Cupcake Ideas For Themed Bday,help Please

Baking By wildflower Updated 4 Oct 2008 , 8:39pm by Karissa13

wildflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wildflower Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 8:01pm
post #1 of 4

hii everyone
i was asked if i would be able to make 50 cupcakes for a womans 60th bday party where the theme is the Big Quiz and they are planning on making it a trivia night
i was wondering of anyone would be able to help me come up with ideas for these cupcakes so that i can get a better idea of how to quote her and if to take the order at all
i really want to be able to take this order as i want to expand my horizons so i would really appreciate any and all ideas that you guys could give me
even regarding how you would price them
i actually have no idea what the Big Quiz is[i googled it and it said something about a playstation game]so i guess that might be part of the problem
anyways look forward to hearing from u
thanks in advance!

3 replies
punkinpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkinpie Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 8:20pm
post #2 of 4

Hmmm. I haven't heard of the big quiz either and my google search turned up the same thing. It seems like it is a PlayStation game. When I looked at the playstation website there seems to be a bunch of quiz games all staring a character called Buzz I think.
http://www.playstation.ca/playstation2/game_detail.aspx?id=5700

Hopefully someone else can help.

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 8:37pm
post #3 of 4

Why don't you call her back and ask for clarification. No sense going in what might be the wrong direction.

Karissa13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karissa13 Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 8:39pm
post #4 of 4

I did a google search, there is The Big Quiz Thing gameshow, NYC Live Trivia, the website is www.bigquizthing.com. The only decoration idea that I can think of would be "?". HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%