Anyone In Brooklyn???? I Have A Potential Cake Order I Need

Decorating By bellejoey Updated 4 Oct 2008 , 6:12pm by bellejoey

bellejoey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bellejoey Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 2:14pm
post #1 of 3

to pass to someone living in Brooklyn! icon_surprised.gif I received an email today from a nice girl who is having a 60th birthday party for her mother next June. She loves, loves, the cupcake bouquets (CAMBO-STYLE) roses that I did whichI still believe are in my pics. (I will check and make sure the pics are still there) She would like to have those as centerpieces on the tables at the party. She saw my website and loved what she saw. I have not started a dialog with this woman yet. I do not ship as I am in CA. and have way too much on my plate right now, teaching, going to school..mommie..etc...you ladies and men know what I mean! So, if you are at all interested in an order such as this, please PM me and I could start the process and hopefully get someone a nice order. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

2 replies
bellejoey Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 2:28pm
post #2 of 3

I also forgot to add that she is looking for more of a spring flower style for the bouquets and you need not live in Brooklyn. I just don't feel comfy shipping plus as I explained previous, I have no time! lol...

Thank you again!!!

Donna (bellejoey)

bellejoey Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 6:12pm
post #3 of 3

Bump.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%