Any Idea On How To Combine These Two?

Decorating By Lenette Updated 4 Oct 2008 , 11:29am by sarahpierce

Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 2:17am
post #1 of 7

My daughter is turning 4. She wants her cake to have Ariel from the Little Mermaid and My Little Ponies.

I tried to tell her that Ariel lives underwater and the ponies will drown but well... she's almost 4. (don't worry we all have a warped sense of humor)

I have no clue on this one, any ideas on this one???

6 replies
PollyMaggs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PollyMaggs Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 2:44am
post #2 of 7

You could have the ponies in a field next to a pond with ariel in the pond. You could even have sabastian the crab next to the pond on a rock. It would be easy to do on a sheet cake.

HTH...Good Luck,
Polly

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 3:31am
post #3 of 7

You could put diving masks and scuba gear on the ponies, because they are visiting their friends the seahorses, who are Ariel's pets.

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 3:57am
post #4 of 7

I think I'd just make her two smaller cakes.

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 4:07am
post #5 of 7

. . . if you take alittle creative license . . . you could make the little ponies into seahorses . . .

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 4:35am
post #6 of 7

p.s. I just googled my little pony seahorse . . . and there actually is such a thing (who knew icon_confused.gificon_lol.gif ) . . . http://www.x-entertainment.com/pics3/pony19.jpg . . . http://i16.ebayimg.com/04/s/07/24/35/1a_2.JPG

sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 11:29am
post #7 of 7

You could make a tiered cake. Ponies and land for the top tier, and mermaid in the sea for the bottom tier.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%