Marshmallow "fluff" ???

Decorating By lvspaisley Updated 3 Oct 2008 , 11:49pm by peg91170

lvspaisley Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 11:15pm
post #1 of 2

What is Marshmallow Fluff? Is this the same as marshmallow creme?

1 reply
peg91170 Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 11:49pm
post #2 of 2

Yes it is. I'm not sure where you live, but in the US it is a brand name of marshmallow cream.

Quote by @%username% on %date%