Fans Of Amazing Cakes On We Channel

Decorating By weirkd Updated 3 Oct 2008 , 11:10pm by stephaniescakenj

weirkd Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 8:13pm
post #1 of 2

Ok, I like most of you like to watch anything and everything to do with cake so this new show is definetly on my tivo list!
I had some little pet peeves about it but still, a big fan. Ok, Im watching the show and see that their making sugar flowers using precolored red paste and how it doesnt react right because of the color, yadda,yadda, yadda. So Im trying to find a website for them to email them as a fan.
So when I googled their name I got several hits from yellowpages, etc but no actual website that you could view their stuff at. I did however find a luxurious wedding cakes site that had them listed with Wildflowers and Sylvia Whinstock. Then I found a note to customers and businesses stating that Ruth and Laura have dissolved the business!
We all new that the two of them together was kinda weird but you would think that this show would have them overflowing with orders, etc and the last thing they would want to do is dissolve the business!

So now Im wondering if this show is going to be doomed now or if they will find someone to take their place?

1 reply
stephaniescakenj Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 11:10pm
post #2 of 2

I don't know how they'll deal with the split up. they are both still in business just seperately. they both have new websites and businesses so maybe they'll only follow one and not the other.

Quote by @%username% on %date%