I Love My Mom And Aunty

Lounge By Magnum Updated 4 Oct 2008 , 11:11am by Magnum

Magnum Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 5:28pm
post #1 of 6

It's my 24th birthday on the 26th of this month, my plan was to save some money and go halves on a mixer with my mom. BUT i have college fees blah blah blah so i put the mixer dream on hold till next year.

BUUUUT this morning a package came and it was this sexy beast
http://www.kenwoodworld.com/en-GB/Products/Kitchen-Machines/Patissier-Food-Mixer/Patissier-Stand-Mixer/ but mine is silver.
My mom and aunty went halves. I'm so happy, you know the kind of happy when you do stupid dances? icon_biggrin.gificon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif

Think i may just mix some water, just to test it lol

5 replies
TheCakerator Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 6:33pm
post #2 of 6

that's great news! And happy birthday to you!

Amia Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 7:18pm
post #3 of 6

That is so awesome! Congrats!

My mom and aunt paid for two Aine2 workshops for my birthday, which is on the 24th of this month (we're almost bday twins!)! Don't you just love family?! icon_smile.gif

Magnum Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 8:23pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you icon_biggrin.gif

I really want to make a cake but i've got no eggs lol. I'm just going to stroke it till i get eggs tommorow lol

Amia Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 10:33pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum

I really want to make a cake but i've got no eggs lol. I'm just going to stroke it till i get eggs tommorow lol

LOL! Are you going to sleep with it too!? icon_wink.gif jk!

Magnum Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 11:11am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by amia1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum

LOL! Are you going to sleep with it too!? icon_wink.gif jk!

YES, yes i am lol, just need to kick my broken hand mixer out now icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%