Gallery Supporters, What Happened To Us?

Decorating By cakemommy Updated 19 Jan 2009 , 6:04pm by bobwonderbuns

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 2:35pm
post #1 of 18

Where did we go? Our forum is gone! Did I miss something? I hope it's just "issues" and not total abandonment. I just tried viewing "uncommented" and it said I was not authorized!?!?!?!?!?!?!? icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

I'm a good girl I am!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Amy

17 replies
Trixyinaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trixyinaz Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 4:41pm
post #2 of 18

I think there is a glitch in the system. This happened last week to Beachcakes. If you look under your name, you will notice that it no longer says gallery supporter. If you are no longer a supporter, you won't be able to see the Gallery Supporter Forum so I hope that explains why you can't find us anymore. Therefore, you'll need to request to become a gallery supporter again. I'm not sure why this is happening. Maybe Heath or Jackie can give us an update.

cakemommy Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 3:22pm
post #3 of 18

I'm still waiting on my acceptance back into the group. Not sure who is in charge of accepting members but WAKE UP!!!!!! I want to be back with my people!! icon_razz.gif This really isn't fun. I have been a member of CC for almost 4 years now and this is the first "issue" I have had with being booted off anything. It doesn't feel good!

Hopefully no one else will have this happen to them. I hope to rejoin the ranks of the Gallery Supporters and CSM's very soon!

Amy

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 3:40pm
post #4 of 18

I haven't had a problem so far. I also hope you are back soon.

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 3:45pm
post #5 of 18

I just checked myself to see if I'm still listed as a GSM. I thought maybe we'd get booted if we weren't active enough. My life has been so very stressful lately I haven't been near as active commenting etc. I barely have time to pop in here lately. Hope you're reinstated soon.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 3:54pm
post #6 of 18

I somehow got removed too. icon_cry.gif I re-signed up but it's not showing I'm a member. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

sweetness_221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetness_221 Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 3:59pm
post #7 of 18

I know if you haven't commented on any pictures for an extended period of time they will remove you. I think it's a month. I haven't commented on pictures as much as I used to but I try to do quite a few at least once a week.

bobwonderbuns Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 4:00pm
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness_221

I know if you haven't commented on any pictures for an extended period of time they will remove you. I think it's a month. I haven't commented on pictures as much as I used to but I try to do quite a few at least once a week.

Huh! I comment on pix all the time. I wonder if it was just a glitch in the system.

sweetness_221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetness_221 Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 4:04pm
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwonderbuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness_221

Huh! I comment on pix all the time. I wonder if it was just a glitch in the system.

It would have to be. Hmmm....I don't know. I'm sure they'll get it fixed soon.

cakemommy Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 4:57pm
post #10 of 18

It's gotta be a glitch in the system. One that needs to be fixed! I am always commenting on pics. I've been trying to plow thru the uncommented and tried to do so yesterday and it gave me such a horrible message!!! icon_cry.gif

We all managed to get the uncommented down to 3 pages earlier last week and I was so happy I was helping to make that dent. THEN the next day it was up to 6!!!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif Everyone's on an uploading frenzy and being that it's now holiday time it's just going to be more and more.

We can do it! I'll keep trying just by checking on last uploaded pictures and commenting that way.

I am awaiting for our triumphant return. Thank you everyone for your support for us ousted members! icon_rolleyes.gif

Amy

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 5:15pm
post #11 of 18

i guess i really should sign up lol i spend hours a week commenting etc icon_smile.gif usually if i have free time at work and all my stuff's done.. or if the kids haven't taken the comp hostage at home........ lol

cakemommy Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 5:31pm
post #12 of 18

That's funny! You should definately become a member. If you comment on pictures and give "requested" constructive criticism and enjoy helping others, by all means, sign up! We love having new members! thumbs_up.gif

Amy

bobwonderbuns Posted 5 Oct 2008 , 2:38am
post #13 of 18

Well I've been reinstated! icon_biggrin.gif It's funny though, I noticed on the list of who's a member that there are some who left CC long ago and yet they are still listed as active gallery supporter members. Yep, it's gotta be a glitch! icon_rolleyes.gif

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 11:31pm
post #14 of 18

Ugh! I got thrown off AGAIN!!!! What gives? There are alot of people on the list that don't post here anymore! :'(

cakemommy Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 11:41pm
post #15 of 18

I hope you can rejoin soon! Not sure what is happening but flavurdfun might be able to give us some insight as to why this happens.

Amy

bobwonderbuns Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 11:46pm
post #16 of 18

Well I had to go and re-enlist. But I got accepted! icon_biggrin.gif

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 2:09am
post #17 of 18

Hi! icon_biggrin.gif

I respectfuly submitted my name, with the help of practiceandpatience GSM to see if you would like me to be in the GSM. I would like to be a part of the Critique subgroup members and also post comments on the "uncommented" pix of the cakes in the galleries.

thank you!
icon_smile.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 19 Jan 2009 , 6:04pm
post #18 of 18

I'll tell you why I'm having such difficulty commenting on any cake -- everytime I hit a letter on the keyboard the "debug" or "error" messages come up and I cannot leave any comments. I've PMed a few people comments on their cakes though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%