Halloween Birthday Cake

Decorating By Ash24 Updated 5 Oct 2008 , 1:58am by Ash24

Ash24 Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 12:01am
post #1 of 5

Hey every one I was wondering if yall have ideas or know where i can find pics of a halloween birthday cake. I would like to kinda have spongebob on it because she loves him. I can't find any halloween cakes that includes spongebob. She will be two on the 22nd and her party is on the 18th. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also if you know any games that I could possibly do for kids ages 2 thru 9.

4 replies
ceshell Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 6:50am
post #2 of 5

How about just checking out the spongebob cakes, but use halloween colors and decorations on the cake, and also put him in a costume...? You don't have to find one cake with all of your needs; just combine different elements of cakes that you like. thumbs_up.gif

shelly-101 Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 7:21am
post #3 of 5

you could do a 3D sponge bob dressed up in a Halloween costume. last year for my 2 year olds b-day party i did the pull string pinatas i did two of them one for the little ones and one for the older kids and i also did like a cake walk type game where i taped numbers to the floor but instead of cake i gave out prizes i wrapped the prizes so when the kids won a prize they felt like the got a gift the little ones really liked that.

Shannie13 Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 6:13pm
post #4 of 5

I had to think about this one overnight because my first idea I couldn't see working...but I came up with another. What about making spongebob a pirate, give him an eyepatch and if you can't get the hat on there, make it a paper origami hat.
As for kids games, I am having a halloween party for my daughter's 5th birthday and if you type in halloween childrens games in a google search you get an amazing bunch of ideas. My fave is the pumpkin hunt, you hide paper pumpkins all over the house/yard/whereever you are having it and the kids run to find them. It is also educational because if you do a board to put them on you can have the kids count to see how many are missing.
Hope everything pans out for you!

Ash24 Posted 5 Oct 2008 , 1:58am
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone. Yeah that is what I kind of figured what I would have to do with the cake. I have found a few games that could work like the spider web game and a slime relay. Still looking for more I have a week to get everything together. Thanks again for the ideas. It has helped.

Quote by @%username% on %date%