Can Someone Tell Me How To Make A Topsy Turvy Cake!

Decorating By diana83 Updated 2 Oct 2008 , 7:16pm by Briniga

diana83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diana83 Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 7:04pm
post #1 of 4

i need instrutions from start to finish, icon_surprised.gif i don't have any idea how to anything and my bigges concern is how do they stay up there what do you use so they don't slide from eachother icon_surprised.gif and is there any pans for it or do i have to carve it? t.i.a

3 replies
staceyboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aimers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aimers Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 7:13pm
post #3 of 4

I used the link above and was able to on the first try- It looks complicated but pretty easy once you're in the process. Good luck and please post pics.

Briniga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Briniga Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 7:16pm
post #4 of 4

About a month ago, a friend & I were making one for a shower, we used the directions on the articles tab on here, at the very bottom it has directions for a topsy cake, we had soo many problems with it, when we finished, it kept falling, we tried & tried. It was a problem with the part where they say to carve inside the cake & then place the next tier in the carved area, it wouldn't work. We had to start over & just place the cake on top of each other, like you do when your making regular cakes & that worked better. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to know also, thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%