Can't Get The "how To" Link To Work - Cc Bouquets

Baking By KatesCakesBC Updated 2 Oct 2008 , 5:46pm by mcdonald

KatesCakesBC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatesCakesBC Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 5:24pm
post #1 of 2

Hello - I really want to try my hand at making a CC bouquet in a terra cotta flower pot for an upcoming Baby Shower. I saw the post here that said to use a styrofoam ball in the pot and then spear the CCs onto wooden skewers. Then someone else posted a link for a "how to" of a different method - but I cannot get that link to open. Can someone enlighten me and end of frustration? What is the other method of placing the CCs in the bouquets for them to stay put and look like they are growing out of the pot?

Thanks

Ps- I am ADDICTED to this site icon_biggrin.gif

1 reply
mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 5:46pm
post #2 of 2

the person who posted the method of the cupcake bouquet is trying to get the method copyrighted, I believe. She was kind enough to post it here at one time but I believe was advised to remove it (by her attorney I think??) so that she could accomplish what she was wanting to do. She is a member here (sorry.. can't remember who) and usually pops in to explain whenever someone asks this question!!!!

You can do a search and there are several threads talking about it... one where she joined the thread and confirmed how to put one together....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%