Thank You!!!!!!!!

Decorating By ERdocmom Updated 2 Oct 2008 , 5:02pm by toodlesjupiter

ERdocmom Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 4:32pm
post #1 of 3

This is the first time I've ever posted anything, however I have received a TREMENDOUS amount of information from everyone that contributes to cake central. Thank you to EVERYONE for all the recipes, tips, pictures, and everything else that gets posted. I recently made my sons' 1st birthday cake and it was my first time using fondant...........I will post the pic when I get a chance, as it turned out cute, but many lessons were learned. However, just want you to know that the wealth of info is MUCH appreciated and I hope to contribute some day! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!! :>

2 replies
BREN28 Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 4:45pm
post #2 of 3

thats exactly how i feel! i joined a few months ago,and could not believe all the information that i learned on this site. its been so much more fun to make a cake now. we have all of these professional or experienced decorators "teaching" and helping the ones who dont know all these different techniques. i feel very grateful to them also! thumbs_up.gif

toodlesjupiter Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 5:02pm
post #3 of 3

Welcome to both of you! Isn't this website great? Everyone is so helpful, I try when I can, but still feel very inadequate compared to a lot of the people on here. icon_redface.gif It's a great place where we can all learn from each other. Oh, and it really is addicting!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%