Partnership Or Internship???

Decorating By paromita

paromita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paromita Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 6:14pm
post #1 of 1

Hi,
I bake delicious fruit cakes. They usually have no icing. Occssionaly I sell them to the local coffee shops and gourmet food stores. Recently I got hooked to the icing and decoration part of cake. From a hobby it has become an obsession. I consider myself a decent cake decorator but an excellent baker. I can also come up with the most unsual receipes that tastes good. So far I have done few B'day cakes and they have turned out to be wonderful and fully appreciated.
The problem that I have is the marketing. I have the skill to bake and create. But I don't seem to have the marketing skills. I do want to take my little business to a higher level. Now I think I have two options left. One, I can work with an experienced person and learn the trade hands on. Second, I partner with someone who can handle the marketing part of my business and we can be a great team.
I am open for both the options. If there is anyone in this world of cakes who is interested in taking me under his/her wings or partner with me, please write in.
I am based in Tampa Bay area, Fl.
Paromita
www.flavorsoflandour.com

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%