Cake Decorating Supplies In Destin, Fl.

Decorating By pood Updated 2 Oct 2008 , 1:46pm by nanahaley

pood Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 5:04pm
post #1 of 5

My husband and I will be traveling to Destin for vacation this weekend. Does anyone know of any cake supply stores in or near Destin?

Thanks in advance!

Linda

4 replies
sheila06 Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 6:52pm
post #2 of 5

The only cake supply store in Destin is Michael's.
There is one in Ft Walton (6 miles)....it is called Jans Cakes and she sells supplies there.

nanahaley Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 8:21pm
post #3 of 5

sheila06, does she have a large selection of supplies? I'm in Panama City and all we have is Michael's and Hobby Lobby.

sheila06 Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 11:06pm
post #4 of 5

nanahaley, she doesn't have a real large selection but she will order if you need it. She carries some items such as : seperator plates, pans, pillars, fillings, novelty items, color, choco melts, candy molds, flavorings. Things like you would get from Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I use her for novelty pieces and candy molds. I wish there was someone close that had a big warehouse full of stuff....I would go broke. icon_biggrin.gif

nanahaley Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 1:46pm
post #5 of 5

sheila06, thanks for the info. It would be nice if she carried things other than what Michael's and Hobby Lobby carry even if she didn't have a huge stock. I would also be broke if we had a really good cake supply store close.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%