Sps System

Decorating By dan4 Updated 4 Oct 2008 , 5:32pm by leah_s

dan4 Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 3:19pm
post #1 of 10

I just wanted to thank leah so much for recommending the SPS system and also wanted to pass along her recommendation. I used the system this past weekend for my sister's wedding cake, and it worked perfectly! There's no going back to dowel rods for me! Thanks so much!!

9 replies
leah_s Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 3:35pm
post #2 of 10

aww, you're welcome.

::wipes away tear::

q2wheels Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 6:45pm
post #3 of 10

I did my first wedding cake ( http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1270170 ) and also used the SPS, Leah was kind enough to send me the instuctions and, because of her signature, was able to get everything I needed at Oasis Supply. I must say, they have great customer service!

A HUGE thanks to Leah and to everyone else on CC!!

Toni Ann

Pama2d Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 7:04pm
post #4 of 10

I would also like to throw out a big THANK YOU to Leah for recommending the SPS System and for the instructions. I used this system for the first time with a wedding cake two weeks ago... It was wonderful!! I will never go back to the dowel rods, straws, etc... Thank You Leah!!

mariela_ms Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 7:14pm
post #5 of 10

ONE MORE BIG THANK YOU TO LEAH!!!! You guys beat me to it! I was going to thank her today for the instructions and recommendation of the SPS!

I did my 1st wedding cake this past weekend, and it was a double wedding! 2 cakes! I transported them assembled except for the top tier for like 35 minute drive and they were perfect!

Thanks!!!

here is a pic of one of the cakes:

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1271465

Trevie Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 7:22pm
post #6 of 10

Ok, dumb question...What is the SPS system? icon_surprised.gif

inkyonne Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 5:07pm
post #7 of 10

SPS = single plate system
But I am not sure how it works~

leah_s Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 12:51pm
post #8 of 10

There's a sticky at the top of this Forum that explains SPS - with pictures.

MessiET Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 2:06pm
post #9 of 10

Yes! Ditto on all the compliments and many thanks to Leah! No more wooden dowels or leaning cakes for me! icon_smile.gif I am using SPS on all my stacked cakes now.

leah_s Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 5:32pm
post #10 of 10

We deliverd 4 cakes this morning, three fully assembled, using SPS. It rocks!

(We couldn't have lifted the other one if it had been fully assembled.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%