Need Help With Word Play For Birthday/daisy Cookie

Baking By TracyLH Updated 1 Oct 2008 , 6:05pm by TracyLH

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 1:22pm
post #1 of 11

Hello! I am making daisy cookies with a little smiley face in the middle. I want to add words to tie together the specific daisy cookie and the fact that it is a "Happy Birthday" themed assortment. I could use some help, if you don't mind, as this is all I can think of so far and I am not particulary thrilled with my brainstorming:

"Hope you have happy daisy!" (but doesn't tie in with the b-day idea).

Not getting the warm fuzzies on this one. What do you think?:
"Happy birthdaisy!"

"Wishing you a special daisy!"

Help please!!!

10 replies
SweetDreamsAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDreamsAT Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 1:36pm
post #2 of 11

I actually like "Happy Birthdaisy", but I like "Wishing you a special daisy" too. Hmmmmm - I'm a lot of help, huh? lol

TracyLH Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 1:53pm
post #3 of 11

Actually, SweetDreamsAt, you are a lot of help! If you don't think what I had was strange, then I won't be so worried about it!

Side note, did you get my PM about the extract? Just wanted to make sure it came through.

SweetDreamsAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDreamsAT Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 2:01pm
post #4 of 11

Yes, I got it. I didn't call Surfas to ask them to put any aside, but if they don't have it in stock, I'm SURE I can find something else I "need" icon_smile.gif I feel like I'm going to Disney Land icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif And I better get off this computer and get ready!! I'll report back about my shopping spree! Have a great day Tracy!

TracyLH Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 2:03pm
post #5 of 11

Oh! I didn't realize you were going too! Have fun!!! icon_biggrin.gif

myslady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
myslady Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 2:57pm
post #6 of 11

I also like Happy Birthdaisy or

A special daisy for your special day or

Daisy wishes on your birthday

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 3:53pm
post #7 of 11

I love "Wishing you a special daisy!" I'm totally going to rip this off, Tracy!! -- I can't believe I've never thought of it before!! icon_mad.gif I have a niece named Daisy!!! icon_biggrin.gif

I have written "Happy Birth-Daisy!" lots of times. (She's the reason I make the prettiest RI daisies; I've had sooo much practice!)

kimsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimsmom Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 4:07pm
post #8 of 11

Have a crazy daisy day
Have a lazy daisy day
No oops on your daisy day

TracyLH Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 4:52pm
post #9 of 11

Ah, what would I do without my CC friends to bounce an idea off of! Thanks for the ideas and feedback!

Honeydukes - this is perfect for you! I really need to tap your brain on how to make RI daisies!

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 5:15pm
post #10 of 11

Here's Edna's video link for her RI daisies. (Mine look a little different than hers.) Have you seen her videos? I must get a pearl mold after watching her make them!

TracyLH Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 6:05pm
post #11 of 11

I haven't seen any of them, so this is all new to me! Thanks for sending the link!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%