Is Anyone Going To Jennifer Dontz' Class In Maryland???

Decorating By Peeg Updated 3 Oct 2008 , 8:53pm by JenniferMI

Peeg Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 11:19am
post #1 of 7

I sure wish I could go? I would love to be a host, but no where to have it, no room.

6 replies
snowshoe1 Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 12:10pm
post #2 of 7

I'm signed up! Looking forward to it.

If you can't host - why not attend the scheduled session in Maryland?

JenniferMI Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 9:41pm
post #3 of 7

Hi!

We still have some openings in this class, PLEASE let us know asap if you can attend icon_smile.gif

Hope you can join us!!!

Jennifer icon_smile.gif
PS - We really have a great time in the classes!

Peeg Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 1:20am
post #4 of 7

The reason that I can't go to the Maryland class, is that my finances won't let me, at this time. It is so close to Thanksgiving and my whole family is going to Myrtle Beach for the holiday. This is our Christmas gift to our kids.I hope to catch Jennifer the next time she is in Maryland.

snowshoe1 Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 7:46pm
post #5 of 7

Peeg - bummer you can't make it. But, sounds like a terrific family vacation - have a great time!

Anyone else on CC going to Jennifer's class?

Peeg Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 7:56pm
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowshoe1

Peeg - bummer you can't make it. But, sounds like a terrific family vacation - have a great time!

Anyone else on CC going to Jennifer's class?

Thanks snowshoe1,I just talked to Jennifer via email and she said she hopes it doesn't get canceled, thing aren't looking to good. I'm still going to try and go. I will have to take out a loan or something. I will pray real hard.

JenniferMI Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 8:53pm
post #7 of 7

Hi!

Ohhh, I REALLY want to come!!! I've never had to cancel a class, but we are struggling to get a couple more people. I will have to make a decision by the 20th of October because I need to get a ticket.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Jennifer icon_smile.gif
PS - The California class the beginning of Nov. is definately on!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%