A Big Thank You..!!

Decorating By misharohit Updated 30 Sep 2008 , 9:29pm by Win

misharohit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misharohit Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 3:34am
post #1 of 3

This is just a heartfelt Thank you post to this site and all the helpfull people here. i started baking just a year back and i knew nothing about baking , let alone decorating. This site has been a constant help since then. You get an answer to just about everthing, it just amazes me.

Why i felt like writing this mail was because i have to make a "gandhi Themed" cake this weekend which would be essentially a stack of his famous books with his reading glasses on top. i needed help with the spectacles and thought surely there would be nothing about making "spectacles" on his site. Well i did seach and i found a tutorial on that too..!!!
i got so overwhelmed and thought this mail has to be written!!

Thank you Cakecentral!!!

2 replies
GLEIGH75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GLEIGH75 Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 9:22pm
post #2 of 3

I have to agree!! This site is wonderful and all the wonderful people who offer up their ideas, tips, suggestions, creativity, and help deserve medals. Everyone on here is so gracious and helpful and I don't know what I would do without all the CC'ers!

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 9:29pm
post #3 of 3

I just started a little over a year ago myself and feel the same way. Welcome and have fun! This is an awesome place to learn.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%