Please Help Me Figure This Out!

Decorating By phoenix13 Updated 29 Sep 2008 , 1:34am by phoenix13

phoenix13 Posted 28 Sep 2008 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 4

I can't seem to find an exact pic of what I'm trying to explain and its driving me crazy! The cake is going to be a 4", 6,8, 10,12 rounds. The seperators are about 2-3 inches tall and quite a bit smaller than each cake. Actually wilton has one but its only a set of 2.And I need 4 seperators
what is used for this type of stacking? styrafoam, plastic or what. I can't find it any supply store. icon_confused.gif

3 replies
chutzpah Posted 28 Sep 2008 , 9:55pm
post #2 of 4

Definately styro covered with ribbon or fabric. Some smartie is hopefully getting rich by selling them!

PinkZiab Posted 28 Sep 2008 , 10:11pm
post #3 of 4

Use cake dummies as separators.

phoenix13 Posted 29 Sep 2008 , 1:34am
post #4 of 4

Thanks u guys! that what i thought but who wants to just wing it on a big order.

Quote by @%username% on %date%