Help Finding Cake Workshops In Wales / England

Decorating By kbaby Updated 1 Oct 2008 , 9:37am by mausman

kbaby Posted 28 Sep 2008 , 10:04am
post #1 of 5

I hope I have posted this in the correct topic.

I am new to cake making having found a love for it last year while making my son his 1st birthday cake. I have recently started a cake decoratin college course to pick up new skills and learn how to do things properly.

I thought a ideal Xmas present for myself this year would be to attend a workshop taken by a well known company or cake decorator.

Does anyone know of any that are running in Wales or England?

Apreciate the help.
PS I think the cakes on her are fab and i'm glad I have found such a wonderful website.

4 replies
JoAnnB Posted 29 Sep 2008 , 10:25pm
post #2 of 5

Welcome to Cake Central. I'm sorry I don't know any specifically, but I would suggest you email Nicholas Lodge ( and ask if he knows how to connect with classes. I know he teaches some classes in England. Since he is very well know, he may also know of others.

good luck.

ceshell Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 7:23am
post #3 of 5

Oh, can't you take a field trip to Scotland, to take one of Aine2's workshops? That would be my dream icon_smile.gif

miss_sweetstory Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 8:03am
post #4 of 5

How about a Lindy Smith or a Debbie Brown workshop? I just took Lindy's Wonky Cake workshop last friday and it was great!!! They both have workshop details on their websites:

Squire's Kitchen also offers a lot of different courses:

I have to say that I too would love to take one of Lorraine's classes!

mausman Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 9:37am
post #5 of 5

u can take workshops of creative cakes which is in glasgow and her workshops r great as i hav and will be taking some the website is as follows

just click on the workshop and u will get the info and bside u can also subscribe to cake craft and decoration whcih is a monthly magazine and they hav great step by step information of decorating a cake the website is as follows

i hope this helps

take care and best of luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%