Baby Shower Cookies

Baking By cylstrial Updated 27 Sep 2008 , 12:29pm by Honeydukes

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 5:12pm
post #1 of 9

A couple of days ago, someone posted the cutest baby shower cookies. I know I hit the favorite button but for some reason, it didn't save into my favorites. So I was hoping that you all wouldn't mind to post the link to some cute baby shower cookies (that have been posted within the last week) and that maybe I could save it into my favorites.

I know that they were pastel colors and there were all sorts of different shapes. I remember seeing a square one. And each one had several different color of icings on it. Like a pale pink and a pale orange. They were just sooo cute!!

Thanks for helping!!!

8 replies
shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 6:57pm
post #2 of 9

were they in a bouquet? with bump?

cylstrial Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 10:17pm
post #3 of 9

No, they were just laying out on the counter top. Thanks!!

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 26 Sep 2008 , 5:23am
post #4 of 9

There are a few that fit that description on page 2 of the cookie gallery. Did you check there icon_confused.gif
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&aid=69&pageID=2

cylstrial Posted 26 Sep 2008 , 12:57pm
post #5 of 9

Thanks Honeydukes! I did look ini the cookie gallery for quite some time before I posted this thread. But after thirty pages, I thought I'm never going to get through this. And thought maybe someone would know. Oh well. It's no big deal. I just thought I would give it a try.

Thanks again!!!

shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 26 Sep 2008 , 2:52pm
post #7 of 9

that's what I thought, Honeydukes, several on that page. May be what she's looking for.

smbegg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smbegg Posted 26 Sep 2008 , 3:10pm
post #8 of 9

The best way to look for recently posted pics is to go into the gallery and click on last uploads tab. It shows the most recent uploaded pictures to oldest. That way if the poster placed the photo in the wrong area, you can still find it!

HTH

Stephanie

Honeydukes Posted 27 Sep 2008 , 12:29pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbegg

... click on last uploads tab. ... Stephanie

That is so cool!!! I've never seen it -- or at least not paid attention to it! Thanks, smbegg! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%