Applying White Sparkle Dust...wet Or Dry? For Best Results

Decorating By sweetcravings Updated 25 Sep 2008 , 10:18pm by cylstrial

sweetcravings Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 3:10pm
post #1 of 5

I was just dusting some bows with white sparkle dust last night and i was thinking...should the dust be mixed with vodka or something to make it go farther like you would do with other dusts??? Maybe that would prevent me looking like a glitter ball when i'm done my work. icon_smile.gif Or would mixing it with a liquid cause it to loose it's glitter?
I should probably just do a test try but the sparkle dust around here is VERY expensive and i hate to waste even a bit of it. Theres enough wasted in the air as i brush away. icon_redface.gif

If you know, pls let me know.

Suzanne

4 replies
sweetcravings Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 3:11pm
post #2 of 5

Huh...my post went all wonky....whats up with CC today???

I'll try to repost later.

sweetcravings Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 10:16pm
post #3 of 5

ok..i'm gonna try to post this again..hopefully the computer will post it properly..

I was just dusting some bows with white sparkle dust and it dawned on me..maybe i should be mixing the dust with vodka or something just like you do with other dusts. It might prevent me looking like a disco ball once i'm done dusting everything.lol Make the sparkle go further. I should probably just do a test try but the dust is very expensive around here and i don't want to waste any more than i have too. I already waste enough in the air as i brush it on.
I wasn't sure if mixing it with vodka would work or if it would prevent the sparkle from sparkling??
Anyone know?

suz

sweetcravings Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 10:18pm
post #4 of 5

Once again half my post is missing..wuz up???

cylstrial Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 10:18pm
post #5 of 5

I would just do a test. I have no idea!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%