For Those Of You Who Went To Rba In Atlantic City......

Decorating By robinscakes Updated 28 Sep 2008 , 2:59am by nissi01

robinscakes Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 10:48pm
post #1 of 5

What was your favorite part? Was there a great tip or technique you learned there that you'd like to share with us? I got the most out of the hands-on class with Bronwen, but my other favorite was the demo by the Whimsical Bakehouse. I took pictures of all her cupcakes and would love to try them next month when my bakery is doing "Cupcakes for a Cause."

Anyone willing to share??????........

4 replies
MystiqueFire Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 10:04pm
post #2 of 5

No, but I would like to say I'm terribly disappointed I didn't get to go! My travel-buddy got sick and I missed it!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

So please, ditto robinscakes, do share what I missed!!

robinscakes Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 11:01pm
post #3 of 5

robinscakes Posted 27 Sep 2008 , 7:52pm
post #4 of 5 had to have learned SOMETHING.....

nissi01 Posted 28 Sep 2008 , 2:59am
post #5 of 5

I attended and I must say that I think it would of been better if i had attended the hands on sessions. some of the foor demos were good. it would of been better if they were set up differently,like the sugar flower art techniques. there were times that we couldnt hear him and you really couldnt see what he was doing. the stage was rather high. i loved his rose cake. my hub took some ok pictures. i missed some of the morning seminars. i got up late. icon_rolleyes.gif, but the ones that i did attend were very informative. Next time around, i will try to register early so i could get in the hand on sessions....

Quote by @%username% on %date%