A Pouring Cola

Decorating By 3GCakes Updated 25 Sep 2008 , 12:41am by tiggy2

3GCakes Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 5:11pm
post #1 of 6

I saw an awesome cake with "cola" pouring on it from a can...

I have a benefit cake to do this weekend for a cousin who lost both hands in a fireworks accident on July 3rd this year, and he LOVES Pepsi, Pepsi can, Pepsi paraphanalia...etc..

The cake I saw mentioned someone's name that helped them achieve this, but I can't find it again! Is there anyone who could help me? There is going to be about 500 people there, I don't have to feed them all, but I want them to know how special this guy is.

Thank you so much.

5 replies
3GCakes Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 8:25pm
post #3 of 6

Yes! That's it! I love it! Thank you so much!

I could really use help making the pouring cola part. I think I am going to use it as a topper for a big stacked cake.

If anyone can help....I'd be very grateful!

tiggy2 Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 8:36pm
post #4 of 6

I'm sure if you pm the creator they would give you instructions. There are patial instructions in the comment section of the cake.

3GCakes Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 8:40pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks. I did PM. I think my main problem is what recipe was used for the cola, and how to get it to look like it's pouring.

tiggy2 Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 12:41am
post #6 of 6

Here's a quote from her comments: "Thanks for all the comments! The "coke" is rock candy...found the recipe here. The ice is also rock candy. It's on an all-thread pipe that goes from the can to the board. Stacaked construction on the cakes, using dowels. I can pm more detailed instructions if you ask."

Quote by @%username% on %date%