A Pouring Cola

Decorating By 3GCakes Updated 25 Sep 2008 , 12:41am by tiggy2

3GCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 5:11pm
post #1 of 6

Hello,

I saw an awesome cake with "cola" pouring on it from a can...

I have a benefit cake to do this weekend for a cousin who lost both hands in a fireworks accident on July 3rd this year, and he LOVES Pepsi, Pepsi can, Pepsi paraphanalia...etc..

The cake I saw mentioned someone's name that helped them achieve this, but I can't find it again! Is there anyone who could help me? There is going to be about 500 people there, I don't have to feed them all, but I want them to know how special this guy is.

Thank you so much.

5 replies
cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 8:25pm
post #3 of 6

Yes! That's it! I love it! Thank you so much!

I could really use help making the pouring cola part. I think I am going to use it as a topper for a big stacked cake.

If anyone can help....I'd be very grateful!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 8:36pm
post #4 of 6

I'm sure if you pm the creator they would give you instructions. There are patial instructions in the comment section of the cake.

3GCakes Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 8:40pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks. I did PM. I think my main problem is what recipe was used for the cola, and how to get it to look like it's pouring.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 25 Sep 2008 , 12:41am
post #6 of 6

Here's a quote from her comments: "Thanks for all the comments! The "coke" is rock candy...found the recipe here. The ice is also rock candy. It's on an all-thread pipe that goes from the can to the board. Stacaked construction on the cakes, using dowels. I can pm more detailed instructions if you ask."

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%