Ordering Bulk Flowers??

Decorating By StaceyRN Updated 24 Sep 2008 , 2:57pm by StaceyRN

StaceyRN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StaceyRN Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 12:20pm
post #1 of 5

I need to order stephanotis in bulk, i just don't have time to make them nor do i want to! LOL
Any suggestions on somewhere to order?

4 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 12:29pm
post #2 of 5

www.avalondeco.com.

Tell David I say "hi!"

Seriously, it's a really small (1 or 2 employees) company "mom and pop" kind of operation. Kind of like my company, so that's who I like to support.

His flowers are excellent (I buy all the time) , shipping is quick and his prices are the same or less than most everyone else.

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 12:54pm
post #3 of 5

Leahs site has some really nice stuff... I couldn't find prices though? did I miss that section?

I've ordered from http://www.discountsugarflowers.com before. I haven't ordered stephanotis but I have used their butterflies and lillies and tons of their dusts. they package everything really nicely too.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 1:00pm
post #4 of 5

I think you need to have David send you the catalog for pricing. Or he can tell you on the phone. I keep telling him to put pricing on the website . . .

Pricing is the same as discount sugar, i've found. I do order from both, but whenever I can I send my biz to the little guy.

StaceyRN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StaceyRN Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 2:57pm
post #5 of 5

Thank You! Both these sites are wonderful! I requested a catalog! Definately much cheaper then the sites I was looking at!
There flowers are beautiful!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%