Any Photos From Atlantic City This Past Weekend?

Decorating By adven68 Updated 24 Sep 2008 , 2:40pm by snowshoe1

adven68 Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 2:43pm
post #1 of 5

I had to cancel last minute icon_sad.gif and couldn't enter the contest....I'd love to know who won...thanks!

4 replies
toodlesjupiter Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 3:01pm
post #2 of 5

I'm sorry I can't help you, but I just wanted to say that I looked at your website right now, and your work is awesome! I hope to be that good one day. icon_smile.gif

snowshoe1 Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 3:36pm
post #3 of 5

I'm not certain who won as we had to leave early. It was dissappointing the number of cakes entered. I was expecting to see a lot of cakes but it was a tiny area in the back. I guess since this was a bakers' expo and not a cake convention it didn't draw many competitors - but, the cakes I did see were stunning!

It was also interesting that several of the cakes I saw were also entered at other comps I've attended (e.g. MACs...). Is this normal?

Sorry you had to cancel.

Cakenicing4u Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 10:51pm
post #4 of 5

ya, i was surprised too at the cake end of things!! I think that they really let the ball drop on it... I saw a few repeats from the mid-atlantic ices show... and the one that i thought deserved to win was the zebra/zoo cake... I don't know how to describe it, but WOW! I'll see if the bosslady has any pictures to upload!

snowshoe1 Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 2:40pm
post #5 of 5

I do have pictures of many of the cakes - is it appropriate to upload other people's cakes? If so, I'll try to upload.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%