Any Cake Clubs In Fort Worth, Texas?

Decorating By Naturepixie Updated 14 Nov 2008 , 7:47pm by higginspeg

Naturepixie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Naturepixie Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 9:16pm
post #1 of 7

Hi, I new to CC and would like to know if there are any cake clubs in Fort Worth? I've seen some for other places but haven't seen any for Fort Worth.

Anyone else here from Fort Worth?

6 replies
tx_cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tx_cupcake Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 3:13pm
post #2 of 7

I am in FW, and I don't know of any clubs... I haven't looked, but there may be something on Meetup.com. I would deffo be interested if you can find something! thumbs_up.gif

TooMuchCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooMuchCake Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 6:30pm
post #3 of 7

There is at least one member from FW who travels to the Sugar Wonders Cake Club that meets once a month in McKinney. You could try them.

www.sugarwonders.com

Deanna

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 2:31am
post #4 of 7

north of you in Denton is the Denton cake club. meets every month. There is also The kake Junkies in Fort Worth. They have a message board called that on the yahoo groups.

Naturepixie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Naturepixie Posted 26 Sep 2008 , 2:06am
post #5 of 7

thanks ya'll, I'll look into it....

I'll try to keep you posted txcupcake.

higginspeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
higginspeg Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 3:44pm
post #6 of 7

It would be nice if there was a central place where you could go and look for cake clubs in your general area. I live in Central Texas in College Station and I could drive about 2 hours to Houston or 2 hours to Austin to go to a cake club, but I'd like to know of anything closer. Does anyone know where there might be a listing of cake clubs in Texas? And if not, what is the possibility of having a new tab choice on this site titled cake clubs and then a listing by state then city?

higginspeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
higginspeg Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 7:47pm
post #7 of 7

If you click on the links tab you can go to the site where the cake clubs are listed. However, I had an issue with the CC story/my account section being on top of the names of the clubs.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%