I Am So Happy...i'm Crying Right Now!!!

Decorating By KKC Updated 22 Sep 2008 , 11:35pm by KKC

KKC Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 8:47pm
post #1 of 11

Right now I am on cloud 9...yesterday i made the "popcorn" cupcakes just because I've always wanted to do them since the first time i saw them on here. So many many many thanks to all who has done them here because you were my inspiration. I'm pretty sure I saved all of them in my favs. thumbs_up.gif Well I uploaded them less than 24 hours ago and i see that so far 14 people have them saved to their favorites. icon_lol.gif I am so extremely happy, i'm literally crying. Even though it was not my idea i just can't help but feel happy and proud that that many people have saved it. I honestly am so beside myself right now! Leave it to CC and its my many wonderful CC family members to make me feel like I am actually doing something right! Again thanks for everyone for the inspirations...I love it here thumbs_up.gif

10 replies
pmaucher Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 8:53pm
post #2 of 11

That is so exciting, congrats. I was feeling the same way last week. I posted my butterfly cake and so many people have looked at it and saved it to their favs. I was shocked. Cakes that i have done which I feel are much better didnt get as much notice as my butterfly one. I was on cloud nine for days. Congrats again.

angelatx Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 9:05pm
post #3 of 11

gee kivia i looked at your photos and i think all your work great!! icon_biggrin.gif

KrissieCakes Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 9:07pm
post #4 of 11

I just took a look at all of your cakes too. They are really great! Also, I found it kind of funny that "Robert's Bustier cake" came up right next to the "Holy Bible"!!! icon_smile.gif

TJCanadian Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 9:08pm
post #5 of 11

Sometimes its just things like that that keep us going isn't it?

KKC Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 9:40pm
post #6 of 11
Originally Posted by TJCanadian

Sometimes its just things like that that keep us going isn't it?

Yes it does! KrissieCakes, i honestly never realized that they were next to each other icon_wink.gif Its funny because "Robert" had a surprise party which was held at our church in the fellowship hall and his sisters asked me to make that cake...and I thought it was so inappropriate to take in church but they assured me that because the fellowship hall is attached to the church that its not affiliated with the church icon_confused.gif I told them that I'd make it but I was not carrying it in the church icon_wink.gif And that very next day we had our Pastor's Appreciation Day so thats why i made the Bible icon_smile.gif

debster Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 9:57pm
post #7 of 11

Wow that must be a GREAT feeling, I haven't had any of mine saved that many in a day. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif one day maybe I'll get as good as you all. I'm doing the happy dance for you CONGRATS!!!!!!! I thought those were too cute.

summernoelle Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 10:08pm
post #8 of 11

I remember the first time this happened to me-it is SO exciting! I'm happy for you! Congrats!

becky27 Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 10:28pm
post #9 of 11

well congratulations!!! it is a great feeling!!!!!! keep up the great work!!!!!!!

kimmypooh79 Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 10:35pm
post #10 of 11

I know how you feel. I was so proud when people started adding my fondant Boxer (dog) as their favorite. I didn't get as many as you did but it's a GREAT feeling regardless. Congrats!

KKC Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 11:35pm
post #11 of 11

Thanks everyone...I love the support here!

Quote by @%username% on %date%