Where Can I Get A Female Torso Pan?

Decorating By UltimateCakes Updated 24 Sep 2008 , 8:31pm by UltimateCakes

UltimateCakes Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 7:04pm
post #1 of 3

I know I can get it off of eBay, but I'd rather buy it new.

2 replies
Amia Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 7:15am
post #2 of 3

To save you some money, you could just carve the torso out of an 11x15 and make some boobs with the sports ball pan.

I don't really know where to buy them because I made my boobie cake with the ball pan, but I suggest checking out your local naughty store. They carry a lot of stuff like that in the bachelor(ette) party section. Surprisingly, my local cake supply store carries those pans as well. So check with any cake supply near you, they, too, may have what you're looking for.

UltimateCakes Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 8:31pm
post #3 of 3

thanks for the advice

Quote by @%username% on %date%