"the Office" Premier Party Cake!!! Need Ideas Asa

Decorating By Tashablueyes Updated 23 Sep 2008 , 9:52pm by mandysue

Tashablueyes Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 5:12am
post #1 of 6

So I'm going to a party for the season premier of The Office, and we all have to bring some kind of food. Well, obviously I wanna bring a cake, but I don't know that show that well, what would be a fun, quirky cake idea I can do this week? We actually won a promotion pack from NBC, and they didn't tell us what the package was but it's supposed to be lots of fun stuff... I'd hate for my cake to be cheesy at a really "official" party, ya know?
Thanks for the help, folks, I know someone will come through!

5 replies
cakediva01 Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 12:05pm
post #2 of 6

You could do a sheet cake with the "Dunder Mifflin" logo and maybe even include a replica of the Dundee award. Good luck and have fun with it whatever you decide. thumbs_up.gif

frankandcathy Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 3:06am
post #3 of 6

My favorite thing is the mug. "World's Greatest Boss." Can you make that?

levinea Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 2:11pm
post #4 of 6

I would either do the Dunder Mifflin logo in blue, or do the logo/sign they use at the beginning:

And also, you must suspend some office supplies (stapler, calculator, pens) in jello and take that with you too! Not to be eaten, of course, but The Office fans should appreciate it.

bekahzzz Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 2:36pm
post #5 of 6

Yeah thats what I would do too! Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm having a few friends over for the premiere...maybe I should make a cake too?

mandysue Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 9:52pm
post #6 of 6

I'm so happy to find people who watch and love the show! My husband is the only other person I know who watches it!

As for cake advice, I think the ideas posted are great, but I would probably just look at the website for the show for additional inspiration.

Quote by @%username% on %date%