Error On Photo Comments... How To Fix?

Decorating By Jopalis Updated 22 Sep 2008 , 3:11pm by Jopalis

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 3:10am
post #1 of 7

Hi there. A dear person left me a lovely comment on my new photo. However, the comment appeared 23 times! Must have been some kind of glitch. Does anyone know how to fix it? Remove 22... ? LOL!

6 replies
ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 6:02am
post #2 of 7

I think you should PM Heath or Jackie to ask them to remove the 22 extra comments. Either that or just be glad the person loved your cake SO much! icon_lol.gif

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 6:32am
post #3 of 7

yeah i seen that on your photo comment section, i had something similar happen to me, where i left a comment and for some reason it left it three times. weeiirrd icon_confused.gif have a great monday ya'll!!! icon_biggrin.gif

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 6:35am
post #4 of 7

oh and loved the cupcakes. maybe you can delete the photo and readd it, but of course it would remove the comments and faves, right?? i am a newbie what do i know, hehehe... icon_biggrin.gif

andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 6:48am
post #5 of 7

Hi, sorry I am no help what so ever with your comment problem, BUT they do look great and I was wondering how the poured fondant taste, also do you have any tips on how to frost with it so nicely? Thanks, Andrea

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 7:08am
post #6 of 7

Oh that's true, you could just delete it and start over. Write down the name of the people who commented and PM them if you do that; you could tell them what happened and ask if they wouldn't mind commenting on your replacement pic.

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 3:11pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you. I did e-mail Heath and asked to have the extra ones removed. Hopefully they will have time to do it.... I wouldn't want to delete all of them and ask people to comment again. I feel funny about that. I don't want to lose the comments though.... I haven't posted a pic in a very long time so I am cherishing the feedback...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%