Error On Photo Comments... How To Fix?

Decorating By Jopalis Updated 22 Sep 2008 , 3:11pm by Jopalis

Jopalis Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 3:10am
post #1 of 7

Hi there. A dear person left me a lovely comment on my new photo. However, the comment appeared 23 times! Must have been some kind of glitch. Does anyone know how to fix it? Remove 22... ? LOL!

6 replies
ceshell Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 6:02am
post #2 of 7

I think you should PM Heath or Jackie to ask them to remove the 22 extra comments. Either that or just be glad the person loved your cake SO much! icon_lol.gif

angelatx Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 6:32am
post #3 of 7

yeah i seen that on your photo comment section, i had something similar happen to me, where i left a comment and for some reason it left it three times. weeiirrd icon_confused.gif have a great monday ya'll!!! icon_biggrin.gif

angelatx Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 6:35am
post #4 of 7

oh and loved the cupcakes. maybe you can delete the photo and readd it, but of course it would remove the comments and faves, right?? i am a newbie what do i know, hehehe... icon_biggrin.gif

andpotts Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 6:48am
post #5 of 7

Hi, sorry I am no help what so ever with your comment problem, BUT they do look great and I was wondering how the poured fondant taste, also do you have any tips on how to frost with it so nicely? Thanks, Andrea

ceshell Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 7:08am
post #6 of 7

Oh that's true, you could just delete it and start over. Write down the name of the people who commented and PM them if you do that; you could tell them what happened and ask if they wouldn't mind commenting on your replacement pic.

Jopalis Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 3:11pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you. I did e-mail Heath and asked to have the extra ones removed. Hopefully they will have time to do it.... I wouldn't want to delete all of them and ask people to comment again. I feel funny about that. I don't want to lose the comments though.... I haven't posted a pic in a very long time so I am cherishing the feedback...

Quote by @%username% on %date%