Guilty Pleasures

Decorating By SweetStuff30 Updated 23 Sep 2008 , 2:14pm by sambugjoebear

SweetStuff30 Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 2:09am
post #1 of 9

Am i the only one who likes to eat buttercream and mmf fondant mixed together in a bowl? Only when im craving sugar of course and too lazy to go out and buy a chocolate bar... lol

8 replies
KKC Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 4:04pm
post #2 of 9

Are you serious?! Wow that doesn't give you a sugar rush? I know I'd be bouncing off the walls like a kid. icon_lol.gif I think my only guilty pleasure is eating chocolate frosting from the can...or if i have some chocolate chips on hand...i'd whip out my chocolate fountain and just eat the chocolate from the fountain (its my own personal fountain) with no other treats to dip in tapedshut.gif

sweettoothmom Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 4:37pm
post #3 of 9

I love love love love love buttercream.

My favorite is for breakfast, I take a flour tortilla and place the BC in hte middle and roll it up like a burrito. Then I warm it very slightly in the microwave. Sometimes I even add BC and a dollop of apple or cherry pie filling to that and then roll it up and warm it slightly.

Oh it is heavenly.

I used to just eat BC by the spoonfuls letting none go to waste, but it all went to my waist. icon_cry.gif

SweetStuff30 Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 1:08am
post #4 of 9

now that sounds like something i would eat!!!!!!! yuuummm!!! glad to hear im not the only weird one!! icon_razz.gif I eat so much sugar that i dont have the hyper effect, just the 'sick to the stomach for an hour' effect! hahah

OhMyGanache Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 5:24am
post #5 of 9

I'm not so much into cake anymore - but if there's a batch of cookie dough in the room, I hope you're not blocking my path!

Amia Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 5:54am
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoleKitten

I'm not so much into cake anymore - but if there's a batch of cookie dough in the room, I hope you're not blocking my path!

I feel ya on the cookie dough! My cookie dough never makes it to the actual "cookie" stage. icon_rolleyes.gif

KKC Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 12:41pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by amia1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoleKitten

I feel ya on the cookie dough! My cookie dough never makes it to the actual "cookie" stage. icon_rolleyes.gif

I hear that! I love love love choc chip and sugar cookie dough. My granny always say i shouldn't eat it because of the egg...but you just can't help yourself!!!

imakecakes Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 12:53pm
post #8 of 9

..................Ganache........................

Smooth, creamy, rich, Heavenly, chocolatey ganache......ahhhhhhh!

sambugjoebear Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 2:14pm
post #9 of 9

Peanut butter cookie dough... that's probably why I don't make PB cookies very often. Poor DH (his fave cookie) lol.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%