Braggin Bout My Kids Cakes

Decorating By diamondsonblackvelvet13 Updated 23 Sep 2008 , 3:00am by cmp24

diamondsonblackvelvet13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamondsonblackvelvet13 Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 1:44am
post #1 of 6

Hello all! If you gotten this far, Thanks! This past Saturday was my nephews b-day party. Both my DD and DS wanted to make him a cake. I gave them the extras from my cake decorating class and let them have at it. The small round one my 5 yr old DD did with a little help from me. I think (of course) that she did really well. My 10 yr old DS used the Fondarific samples to make the decor for his. He has got some skills with the fondant. My nephew was in 7th heaven as he had three cakes all for him. The only down side? I have WAY too much cake left!

Thanks for looking and letting me brag about my babies!
LL
LL

5 replies
staceyboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
staceyboots Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 1:54am
post #2 of 6

the cakes are really well done! they both did a great job!

mjballinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjballinger Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 1:56am
post #3 of 6

How cute! Don't you love that they're inspired enough by you to want to try it themselves? What is around the bottom of your ds's cake? It kind of looks like straw.... maybe not, if I'd just get those bifocals that I need! Anyway, it looks cool.

diamondsonblackvelvet13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamondsonblackvelvet13 Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 2:38am
post #4 of 6

LOL! That is "rusty wire" There are two figures there. They are fighting. The one that is under the fire (red poop looking pile) is the other bad guy in the hulk movie.

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 3:43pm
post #5 of 6

Yeah! You have some talent in that house - looks like they take after mum!

p.s. You can never have 'too much cake' icon_rolleyes.gif

cmp24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmp24 Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 3:00am
post #6 of 6

The cakes are cute. I just uploaded a picture of my oldest son's first decorated cake. He got the idea off of this site.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%