Can Anyone Lay Claim To This Cake?

Decorating By saramachen Updated 21 Sep 2008 , 3:14pm by saramachen

saramachen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saramachen Posted 20 Sep 2008 , 9:49pm
post #1 of 8

I am doing a cake for a friends wedding. I told her to come on here and seach the galleries to find what she likes. She sent me the pic, but its pretty small, and i would like to see the bigger picture and also know who made it as i am using it as inspiration. I

I seached for swan and for fountain and through the first 40 pages of round wedding cakes... but couldn't find it. I will keep searching but thought i would ask anyway. If you made it or happen to have it saved in your fav's and could post the link i would really appreciate it.

TIA!

Sara

[/img]
LL

7 replies
7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 21 Sep 2008 , 3:57am
post #2 of 8

So sorry, I can't see it.
Let me bump you, perhaps others can see the picture and give you some help.

cous2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cous2010 Posted 21 Sep 2008 , 4:19am
post #3 of 8

Sorry icon_sad.gif I can't see the picture either. We'll keep bumping it along...

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 21 Sep 2008 , 5:12am
post #4 of 8

You can't see the pic due to the intermittent CC attached-pics problem. I couldn't see it the first time I looked either...nor this time, but I did see it once!! Anyway hopefully someone will hit this thread at a time when the pic will load. I saw it but I didn't recognize the cake, sorry icon_sad.gif

susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 21 Sep 2008 , 10:11am
post #5 of 8

I just right clicked on it and clicked on "show picture" and it showed up. icon_smile.gif
Susie

saramachen Posted 21 Sep 2008 , 2:03pm
post #6 of 8

Thanks guys. I know sometimes that attaching pics into posts works and sometimes it doesn't. I apreciate your help.

I have now searched through 235 pages of the round wedding cakes, but didn't see it. I will keep looking. But if you happen to come accross it, let me know!!

Audraj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Audraj Posted 21 Sep 2008 , 2:30pm
post #7 of 8

If the person found the picture here, can she not tell you the keyword she used? Or perhaps she can find it again and let you know who the decorator is?

saramachen Posted 21 Sep 2008 , 3:14pm
post #8 of 8

She didn't search by keyword. She was searching through the galleries page by page until she found what she wanted. She forgot to save the link and save it to her fav's.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%