Help With Replicating Logo For Ccs?

Decorating By wildflower Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 7:54pm by wildflower

wildflower Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 7:06pm
post #1 of 3

hi everyone
i was asked to make a sheet cake and 30 cupcakes with a logo which i will try to attach with this
in case it doesnt work,it is a logo of a circle of two hands clapping in kind of a swirl pattern[noo idea if that makes sense?]
anyway my dilemma is that this is a new customer for me and as im just starting out i would really liek this one to turn out right
she wants the logo and the tag line on the middle of the sheet cake and she wants it as exact as possible so i decided to just order and edible image for it
but my usual local supplier does not make cupcake sized images so i had told her that that wasnt possible[ive since found one that does but its $33 for 24 images]and i had not counted that in the original price i quoted her
but said i would intead find another way to get the logo on the cupcakes
i was wondering if any of you could help me with any other possible suggestions as to how to replicate it for the ccs?
i was thinking maybe fondant or even piping it directly but that one seems very risky
this was a last minute order and its due for monday evening or tuesday morning and today is friday so any ideas are greatly appreciated
thnx so much in adavance!
LL

2 replies
tracey1970 Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 7:42pm
post #2 of 3

How about making them out of color flow? They'll dry and then can be placed onto the icing of each cupcake.

wildflower Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 7:54pm
post #3 of 3

thnx so much!i
dont know why i didnt think of that one before
i swear i dont know what happens to my brain sometimes when an important or new order comes in,
goes to show just how new i am at this i guess
anyway thnx again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%