I May Have A Job At Ingles Bakery!!!

Decorating By lbass Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 2:04am by lbass

lbass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lbass Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 7:51pm
post #1 of 5

I was happy but now I'm scared. This Ingles is the largest bakery in there district and they have a huge load of cakes going out. They seemed to really need help. I thought I was just turning my application in and that would be it but they wanted to see what I could do. I have the job if background checks out which it will.

I thought I did awfull but they must have liked something. Now I'm second guessing myself. I'm slow as christmas when I decorate and I'm really scared. I need to stop stessing cause I've been praying for this job.
The store manager even said he was praying this morning for God to send him a cake decorator.

Typing this out has helped some. Atleast you all understand what I'm feeling.

Thanks for listening!!!!

lori

4 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 8:51pm
post #2 of 5

I'm sure that you will do a great job! The more cakes you make and decorate, the quicker and more efficient you will become! And sometimes, you just wind up where you're supposed to be! So congrats! And stop worrying!!

Suzies_Sweats-n-Treats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzies_Sweats-n-Treats Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 8:52pm
post #3 of 5

Congratulations thumbs_up.gif Iâm sure they liked what they saw or you wouldnât have been offered a job. They were looking for quality not speed, and the speed will come quickly when you start decorating in quantities. Besides, I donât think the customer is not going to say, âthis cake looks beautiful, but she was too slow decorating itâ RELAX!

Aliwis000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aliwis000 Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 10:55pm
post #4 of 5

Your cakes are great so you have nothing to worry about, now if your cakes looked like mine things would be different icon_smile.gif Chin up girl you will go great!

~Alicia

lbass Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lbass Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 2:04am
post #5 of 5

Thanks everybody!!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%