post #1 of 6

In my WASC. It will be OK, right?

5 replies
summernoelle Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 3:48pm
post #2 of 6

Come on guys-someone out there knows!

cupcakemkr Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 3:55pm
post #3 of 6

have you baked it already? very interested in how it'll come out.
can you hand mix in some applesauce or oil at this point? I think it'll have a lot of crumbs - although I say this with out 1st hand knowledge.

panchanewjersey Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 4:20pm
post #4 of 6

Funny how I came across your message, I don't have an answer to your problem, but I have to let you know that I came across your cakes online searching for a cake and was wowed by your stuff. You were my source of inspiration and made me start making cakes. You have a wonderful talent and keep up the good work, someday I'll be making the stuff you do. Take care.

michellenj Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 5:05pm
post #5 of 6

Is it already in the oven? Seems like the oil would be pretty important, but I guess we'll see.

Once, I made Ina Garten's Outrageous Brownies and was distracted, and forgot to add all of my dry ingredients! They had been in the oven for 10 minutes and I was cleaning up and found the bowl of them. I took the pan out, mixed them together, re-greased the pan and baked them. Turned out great, surprisingly.

Good luck w/ your WASC.

summernoelle Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 7:13pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by panchanewjersey

Funny how I came across your message, I don't have an answer to your problem, but I have to let you know that I came across your cakes online searching for a cake and was wowed by your stuff. You were my source of inspiration and made me start making cakes. You have a wonderful talent and keep up the good work, someday I'll be making the stuff you do. Take care.

Wow, thanks! icon_redface.gif It's weird to think that I would inspire someone! icon_redface.gif

I tasted the top of one of them after it came out and it seems fine...thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%