Wedding Cake Flavoring

Decorating By angelnurse Updated 18 Sep 2008 , 12:55am by jukesbox

angelnurse Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 12:28am
post #1 of 9

Can someone please tell me where to buy wedding cake flavoring and so you use it in the cake or icing? Can it be used in MMF? I think I read about it on this site. thanks

8 replies
deetmar Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 3:58pm
post #2 of 9

I would contact Sugarshack. She get's it from a lady she knows. I have gotten some and love it. You may need to either PM her, or go to her website.

mcdonald Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 4:07pm
post #3 of 9

I keep forgetting to order some.. glad this post came up again

julzs71 Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 4:14pm
post #4 of 9

you can also buy it from Global Sugar

apetricek Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 4:25pm
post #5 of 9

global sugar art and oasis supply both carry it, although I am not that impressed with it has too much of a lemon taste for me...JMO..

Diesel Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 4:38pm
post #6 of 9

Is wedding cake flavoring the same as creme bouquet??? If so, I'm with apetricek in that I'm not a big fan. Just too citrusy for me. I tried it out on my family and my brother in law said it was good but he liked my other flavoring better for my icing.

I got mine a a local cake and candy supply store here in Cincinnnati, OH.

Suzycakes Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 4:42pm
post #7 of 9

The one that Sugarshack recommends does not have a lemon or citrus flavor at all. It has more of an almond flavor to it - and goes perfectly with the WASC recipe.

angelnurse Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 8:33pm
post #8 of 9

Where do I find the flavoring on Sugarshack site or how toI PM her? thanks

jukesbox Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 12:55am
post #9 of 9

The flavoring is called Wedding Bouquet and it's by B and B Cake Supply. (or something like that). I order mine from Global Sugar Art but I believe Sugarshack said somewhere in the forums and she gets hers from the place that makes it in Louisiana. GSA sells it in 8 ounce bottles. It is wonderful stuff -- not at all like Creme Bouquet. Creme Bouquet does have a citrusy smell/taste to it. I use it in sugar cookies and the icing for sugar cookies. If I remember correctly, Wedding Bouquet does list lemon oil in the ingredients but you can't really taste it. It's more, as a previous post said, buttery-vanilla-y, almondy flavor. It's VERY good. It's very addicting.

Quote by @%username% on %date%